The kids love to help me in the kitchen, so I always like to find fun products that we can use together.
This weekend, we had a ball making super easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies together. We used a simple brownie box mix, then stuffed and topped the brownies with yummy Chocolate Caramel DelightFulls.
Baking doesn’t have to be complicated. There are lots of fun recipe that are quick and easy and great for baking with the kids. With DelightFulls Baking Morsels from Nestle Toll House, I can dress up any basic cookie, cake or brownie mix in just seconds. The kids love it!
DelighFulls come in four different flavors – Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling, Milk Chocolate Morsels with Peanut Butter Filling, Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling, and Dark Chocolate Morsels with Cherry Flavored Filling. They are slightly larger than standard morsels and hold their shape when baked, so you can use them whole, but in half, or coarsely chopped for a fun flavor surprise in your baked goods.
Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Brownie Box Mix (including ingredients specified on box)
1 Bag of DelightFulls Baking Morsels (Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling)
Additional items as desired (chopped nuts, chocolate or caramel syrup)
1. Spray muffin pan or line with cupcake liners
2. Combine brownie mix according to directions on box.
3. Fold in nuts if desired.
4. Spoon brownie mix into muffin tin, filling each cup halfway.
5. Push several DelightFulls Baking Morsels down into the middle of each brownie cup, spreading the brownie mix back over the top. Sprinkle several DelightFulls on the top of each brownie. Optional: Drizzle chocolate or caramel syrup over top of brownies.
6. Bake according to box directions.
One lucky A Helicopter Mom reader will win a $25 VISA Gift Card or $25 Paypal Cash!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway open to those 18 years of age and older, worldwide. Giveaway ends on April 4, 2015 at 11:59pm EST.
This post is part of a compensated campaign with Nestle Toll House. All opinions are my own.