Aren’t these Cupcake Toppers adorable? These little bunnies are made from candy and are totally edible (and yummy!). Learn how to make your own candy toppers below. Make numbers, initials, shapes, animals and more! It’s super easy and the result is adorable. All you need are a few supplies and you’re ready to make your own Candy Cupcake Toppers!
How to Make Candy Cupcake Topper
1. Print out whatever design you want to make a topper of. * (I printed a sheet of three different bunny silhouettes.)
2. Put a piece of wax paper over the top of your printed designs.
3. Add details that you want to show on the topper. I made pink eyes and pink ears on the white bunnies.
4. Use another color to draw the outline and then fill in the design.
5. Allow the candy melts to cool and harden completely before peeling off the wax paper.
6. Once you peel them off the wax paper, flip them over to see the finished cupcake topper!
* Don’t forget that you’re working from the BACK side of the design! So if you’re doing letters, numbers or words, the design needs to be reversed before you print it out.
Have fun making these fun candy toppers!
Be sure to show off your finished product if you make them. I’d love to see them! 🙂
If you love to make cupcakes, be sure to try my Cookies & Cream Cupcakes and my Strawberry Filling Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting!
If you like this tutorial, please share, pin or stumble it! Thank you. 🙂