Easy Watermelon Fudge Recipe
2 cans of Sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cup of green chocolate (I used these)
1 cup of white chocolate (I used these)
4 teaspoons of vanilla
Black Fondant (I like this brand better than other kinds)
(foil, nonstick spray, microwave safe bowls, round pan)
1.Prepare your pan by lining it with foil and then spraying the foil with a non-stick spray. Place aside. I use a pan like this so it’s easier to get the fudge out, but a standard pan will work too.
2. Pour the green chocolate into a medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup of sweetened milk and one teaspoon of vanilla. Microwave for 30 seconds, then take out and stir. If the chocolate isn’t completely melted, microwave for additional 15 seconds, then stir.
3. Once the green chocolate is melted, pour it into the bottom of the pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate to the edges if needed. Place in freezer.
4. Repeat with the white chocolate. Once melted, pour the white chocolate over the top of the green, then return the fudge to the freezer.
5. Make watermelon seeds by pinching off a bit of black fondant and rolling it into a long, a thin piece. Cut the strip into small pieces, then pinched one side of the piece and round the other side. Place the seeds on wax paper to harden.
6. Repeat the same procedure for the pink fudge that you did with the other colors. Once you pour the pink fudge layer over the white, smooth out the top with a rubber spatula and then sprinkle the fondant seeds across the top. Gently press the seeds into the pink fudge if needed.
7. Place the fudge back into the freezer for 3 hours or until hardened. Remove the fudge from the freezer and pull the foil up and out of the pan. Place the fudge onto wax paper and cut into the desired shapes.