I love Halloween!
There are so many fun ways to be creative for the spooky season, from ghoulish games and creepy crafts to scary snacks and devilish drinks.
The kids and I had a ball putting together a fun and easy Halloween craft this year and wanted to share it with you – Monster Mummy Drinks!
These are super-simple to put together and are a great treat for kids at Halloween. We put each together in less than a minute, so it would be easy to put together a large number for parties or even to pass out to trick-or-treaters.
WHAT YOU NEED:
KOOL-AID Jammers Pouches
Googly Eyes and Mouths – store-bought or printed clip-art
HOW TO MAKE:
- Remove the straw from each Jammer Pouch.
- Wrap gauze around each pouch. I criss-crossed my gauze for a mummy look, but you could go straight across for ghosts.
- Glue the eyes and mouths onto the pouches. I used standard white glue and it worked fine.
- When serving the Monster Mummies, either tuck the straw into the backside wrapping of each pouch or stand the straws in a cup beside the Monster Mummies display.
So easy and so fun. The kids will love them!
We made silly faces with eyes and mouths that the kids picked out, but you could do creepy too.
There are lots of fun recipes for Halloween treats just like this over at Kraft. You can get directions and tips on how to make:
- Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip
- “Eyeball” Cupcakes
- MMMMonster Jigglers
- Rattlesnake Bite Hotdog Appetizers
- Strawberry Ghosts
- Mini Carmel Apple Pops
Be sure to check out Kraft’s Halloween Survival Guide, where you can get lots of amazing fall and holiday recipes and coupons from Kraft!
Sponsored post by Lunchbox.