DIY Gingerbread Sugar Scrub Recipe
Time: 10 minutes Makes: 16 oz.
1 cup Pure Cane Sugar
1½ cup Brown Sugar
¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ tsp. Cinnamon
½ tsp. Ground Cloves
½ tsp. Ginger
½ tsp. Nutmeg
1. Combine dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and vanilla extract to dry mixture. Stir well.
3. Store in sealed mason jar.
4. Use as an exfoliator and moisturizer. Enjoy!
* This DIY Gingerbread Sugar Scrub recipe makes a wonderful holiday gift. Make a double batch and share with friends!