Snuza offers parents products that provide greater peace of mind when their babies are fast asleep. If movement is not detected or if baby cries out, parents know about it immediately. The innovative Snuza range offers unsurpassed technology in the world of baby monitoring in that it uniquely combines finely-tuned precision monitoring with mobility and ergonomics. Their line of products include the Snuza Video, Snuza Hero and Snuza Trio and finally, the Snuza go!
The wonderful people at Snuza have decided to offer a Snuza go! to two lucky readers!
Mobile Baby Movement Monitor is a portable movement monitor that senses movement. Because Snuza go clips over the waistband of baby’s diaper, it works anywhere the baby sleeps. The Snuza go has an audible alarm that can be set to alarm after 15, 18 or 20 seconds from last movement sensed. The Snuza go is made with hypo-allergenic, medical grade plastics and does not send or receive radio frequency signals. Comes with replaceable battery and comprehensive 1 year warranty. Its features include:
- Slips over the waistband of the diaper, where tummy movement is best sensed;
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably on babys diaper;
- Placement next to babys abdomen means more accurate detection;
- Battery operated (no cords, wires, or potential for baby to become tangled or hurt);
- Portability means it offers protection for baby everywhere they sleep;
- Smallest, lightest monitor on market (weighs only 1 ounce and fits in your palm).
“A Very Merry Snuza Christmas” giveaway will be open until November 30th. Giveaway open to US and Canada. To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below.