This fun Valentine’s Day Candy Popcorn recipe is easy to make and tastes soooo good! It’s perfect for treat bags, valentine exchanges and treats for the kids.
Valentine’s Day Candy Popcorn Recipe
5 cups popped Popcorn
1/4 cup Pink Candy Melting Chips
1/4 cup Red Candy Melting Chips
1/4 Valentine M&Ms
1. Spread popped popcorn on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
2. Melt Pink Candy Chips for 30 seconds in microwave, stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and then drizzle over the popcorn.
3. Repeat step 2 with the Red Candy Chips.
4. Spinkle M&Ms over mixture.
5. Allow 10 Minutes for candy to firm.
If you love this, please share or pin! 🙂