OK, so maybe some of you Moms are messy too. But in my house, when a phone, a laptop or keyboard is ruined because of spilled liquids, my husband’s coffee is usually to blame. I honestly don’t even remember how many electronic items we’ve replaced or had to do without because they battled liquids and lost.
The new Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard is perfect for houses like mine. It’s a durable keyboard that’s easy to clean, whether you’re doing a light dusting or rinsing the keyboard in the kitchen sink.
Yes, I said rinsing your keyboard in the kitchen sink.
This is my new Logitech Washable K310 Keyboard in the kitchen sink last night:
I went ahead and washed it off from one end to the other and then set it down to drain and dry. It definitely worked; I’m typing on it now! :)
The K310 is completely safe to rinse off when dirty, drain when spilled upon and is even submergible in up to 11 inches of water. Everything on the keyboard, from the extra-durable characters on the keys to the and drainage holes in the back, mean easy cleaning for your keyboard.
Logitech K310 Key Features:
- Washable – The Logitech Keyboard K310 is easy to clean and easy to dry. It’s submergible in up to 11 inches of water and has convenient drainage holes in the back for easy drying.
- Ultra-Durable Construction – The Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 is designed to look and function like new, even over time. Laser printing and a UV coating on the character keys will help ensure the keys can take a washing as well as a pounding.
- Functional and Good Looking – Comfortable typing is a given thanks to the familiar keyboard layout with F-keys and a number pad, all in a thin profile and contemporary design.
- Plug and Play Simplicity – The Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 works straight out of the box. With no software to install, you can plug, play and type right away.
- Take a Shortcut and Save Time – With a single keystroke, you can access the 12 most often used applications.
I was provided a sample item to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.