It’s getting warmer outside and I couldn’t be happier!
There are so many outdoor activities that we love to do with the kids, so when spring and summer come around we are ready to head outside and have some fun. Whether it’s hiking in the woods, having a picnic lunch at the park, or heading to the coast for a beach weekend, warm weather always means more fun!
Another favorite of ours during the summer is cook-outs. When the day starts to cool off a bit, we love to have friends and family over for a cook-out. The kids will play in the back yard while the parents hang out up on the deck and catch up. My husband will handle all of the grilling and I’ll put together some sides and desserts and we just enjoy the time with friends.
Since we do so many cook-outs, I always like to try a new recipe each time. I’ve been putting together a list of fun cupcake recipes to use this summer and decided to share them with you. They all look like they’ll be amazing and are full of yummy fresh berries or tropical flavors that are perfect for summer.
10 Best Summer Cupcakes
1. Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes – A Helicopter Mom
2. Watermelon Cupcakes – The First Year Blog
3. Angel Food Cupcakes with Pink Lemonade Frosting – Two Sisters Crafting
4. Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes – The Cake Blog
5. Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream Frosting – Cooking Classy
6. Key Lime Cupcakes – Life Love Liz
7. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes – The Chunky Chef
8. Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes – Baker by Nature
9. Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting – Five Heart Home
10. Pina Colada Cupcakes – Baked By An Introvert