- Reviews are FREE of charge.
- I will review family friendly products only.
- In order to have first hand experience with your product, I require a full size product valued at $50 or more for all reviews. It will not be returned.
- I am not responsible for any shipping costs.
- I will take the time to properly check out your product and will post a thorough and personalized review usually within 4-6 weeks. If you have a specific time frame for the review, I’m happy to work with you.
- My review on A Helicopter Mom will include one or more pictures of your product, links to your website, as well as links to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, if applicable.
- In the rare case of a negative review, I will contact you by email prior to posting and you will have the option to decline the review post.
- Giveaways are free of charge when combined with a Product Review.
- Giveaways without a Product Review are subject to a fee; please contact me to discuss.
- I will require my readers to visit your site in order to gain entry into the giveaway.
- Additional exposure on social media will occur through bonus entries in the giveaway. Please let me know which two you prefer (“like” you on facebook, follow you on twitter, subscribe to a newsletter/email, heart you on Etsy, etc.)
- I am not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize with the review product.
- In order to post the giveaway, I will need to know what the giveaway prize is and who is eligible to participate (US only, US + Canada, worldwide)
- My giveaways generally run for 2 weeks and then a winner is drawn with the plug-in “And the Winner Is”. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email to claim their prize or a new winner will be drawn. I will provide the winner’s shipping address for the company to ship the prize to.
If you would like the traffic statistics for my site, please contact me at ahelicoptermom at gmail dot com or through my contact page to request a current Media Kit. I will be happy to forward that information to you.
I look forward to working with you!