Do you know what Martha White baking products, country music, and Nashville all have in common?
Martha White Baking is partnering with the Country Music Association again this year to give away four HUGE grand prizes – trips for 2 to the CMA Festival in Nashville! Read on to find out how you can enter to win!
My family and I are big Martha White fans and always have some of their baking mixes in our pantry. I’ve got three young children and always seem to be short on time, so anything that helps me in the kitchen is a win in my opinion. And when it’s something the whole family loves, I’m even happier!
In celebration of the awesome sweepstakes that Martha White is hosting, I wanted to share a fun recipe with you. The recipe is an easy twist on an old favorite and I think you’ll love it as much as we do!
Ultimate Blueberry Cream Muffins
Makes 1 dozen muffins
2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
1 cup milk
2/3 cup sour cream
Crumble Topping (Optional)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
2. In large bowl, stir milk and muffin mix together until just moistened. Lightly fold in sour cream.
3. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. Optional Topping – Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup butter, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.
Win one of four trips for 2 to the 2017 CMA Music Festival!
That’s right – FOUR people will each win trips for two (2) to the 2017 CMA Music Festival in Nashville. Those trips all include round trip airfare, 5 nights hotel accomodations, ground transportation to and from the airport/hotel and the hotel/event, two (2) four day lower-level tickets to the 2017 CMA Music Festival, and travel agent services. Woohooo!
Want to go? Enter to win now!