Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub DIY
Time: 15 min Makes: 8 oz.
1 cup Pure Cane Sugar
1 tbsp. Rosemary (fresh herb, chopped)
¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
1. Combine cane sugar and rosemary herbs in small mixing bowl.
2. Add coconut oil, lemon juice, and rosemary essential oil to dry mixture. Stir well.
3. Store in sealed mason jar.
4. Use as an exfoliator and moisturizer. Enjoy!
* This DIY Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub recipe makes a wonderful gift. Make a double batch and share with friends!