This Peppermint Cookie Cups recipe is the perfect treat for holiday parties, cookie exchanges, cookies for Santa and more!
Peppermint Cookie Cups
1 Package of Pre-cut Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 Cup of heavy cream or whipping cream
2 tsp. pure peppermint extract
2 tsp. powdered sugar
Red Food Coloring (optional)
1. In a well-greased cupcake pan, place one square of chocolate chip cookie dough, and bake according to directions.
2. Allow cookies to cool completely and remove them from cupcake pan.
3. In a chilled bowl, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add in vanilla extract and powdered sugar and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
4. Divide whipped topping into two bowls and color one bowl red.
5. Spoon pink frosting in a piping bag and white frosting into another. Slide both piping bags down side-by-side into a third piping bag.
6. Using a piping bag or zip lock bag with a small corner snipped, gently squeeze a circle of Cool Whip into the center of the chocolate chip cup, and in circular motion apply steady pressure working up to a point. Release pressure on piping bag, and in a swift motion, push down gently and pull up on the bag to create a peak at the top.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 18 Peppermint Cookies Cups
If you like this, please Pin it! 🙂