Summer is finally here and it’s already hot!
One of the kids’ favorite treats, Pineapple Whipped Dessert, is perfect for summer. It’s cold, sweet, and full of the exotic, refreshing flavor of pineapple.
Doesn’t this look good?
Easy Pineapple Whipped Dessert Recipe
2 cups frozen DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
8 oz Whipped Topping, frozen
2 Tbsp Sugar or 3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 6-oz can of DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice.
– In a blender, pour in the cans of crushed pineapple and pineapple juice, the sugar or honey, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Blend for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
– Cut the frozen whipped topping into smaller pieces and add them to the blender. Blend on high until well combined and smooth.
– If the mixture is too runny, add ¼ ice and blend again.
– Spoon mixture into mason jars or serving glasses or transfer mixture to a piping bag with a star tip and pipe into small cups or bowls.
– Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.
DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice is the perfect flavor for summer! We make our Pineapple Whipped Dessert every time we go to the beach. It’s easy, cold and the flavors are just right for the season.
Whether you’re making fruit smoothies, yummy cocktails, or fun mocktails, pineapple juice is a wonderfully flavorful and refreshing ingredient. Pineapple juice is also a great alternative to OJ at breakfast and amazing in your favorite marinades at dinner. And don’t forget all of the wonderful sweet treats that can be made with pineapple juice – fruit dip, pineapple upside down cake, pineapple whipped dessert, and more!