Super Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie
2. Spoon 1/2 of the pudding into the pie crust.
3. Add 2 cups of COOL WHIP to remaining pudding and fold slowly with spatula until mixed through.
4. Spoon the remaining pudding and COOL WHIP mixture on top of the first layer.
5. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Add shaved chocolate, heath bar bits or nuts if desired.
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve.
* Substitute with Oreo crust for a richer chocolate taste
If you like easy and love chocolate, be sure to try this Super Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie!
Whether you are whipping up an easy dessert for the hectic weekday dinner or making a dessert for a summer cook-out, this easy Chocolate Mousse Pie is sure to be a hit!
As much as I love to bake fancy desserts, the kids seem to like the easiest and simplest – chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin pie from the can and Chocolate Mousse Pie. It might not be the fanciest dessert spread, but it certainly cuts down on the amount of work I have to do to prepare for parties and holidays!
Try this quick and easy Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe. You’ll be amazed at how good it is!