These easy mini cherry cheesecake bites are so delicious and so simple to make!
Easy Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Cherry pie filling or topping (1 can)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 8 Tbsp sugar
Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and 8 Tbsp of sugar together. Press 1 tsp of mixture into the bottom of the paper liners.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla. It should be light and creamy without any lumps. Spoon mixture into paper liners, almost filling them.
Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Let cheesecakes cool completely, then top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
That’s it! Super easy Mini Cherry Cheesecakes!
If you love these, be sure to try this other easy to make treat – Homemade Gourmet Popcorn!