Holiday Travel – Home Away From Home
I’m thankful that I come from a fairly large family. Both my husband’s and my families include several siblings, their spouses, and lots of kids. That means that we have a lot of loved ones to enjoy spending time with throughout the year.
Unfortunately, it also means that there are too many people to get together in one house.
Every year, we have a hard time deciding what to do when we get the families together for Christmas. Even the largest of homes in our family doesn’t have a dining area or sitting area large enough for everyone. We’ve gone to restaurants before, but it’s hard to visit with the other family members at a long table. I love sitting and chatting with those right around me, but miss getting the chance to talk to everyone else.
When we can only get everyone together once a year, it’s important to spend time with every single person. We’ve tried to visit with each family, but many live out of state, so that isn’t always possible.
I’m thrilled that, finally, over the recent holidays, we found figured out something much better.
This year, we all gathered together for the holidays in a gorgeous house we found on Vacasa. Today, Vacasa manages more than 12,000 vacation rentals across 28 U.S. states and 16 countries.
We’ve traveled as a group before, but never like this. We’ve stayed in hotels, condos, and even houses, but never had room like we did this trip. That’s because we never were able to gather together in one location like we did with the Vacasa house.
When we’ve stayed in condos and hotel rooms, we’ve had to choose one of the rooms to gather in. Whether we’re trying to enjoy dinner or just chat, we have to cram into one family’s room or condo. We have to drag chairs out, put kids on the floor, and never seem to be able to eat together. I’ve looked at renting private homes, but the costs were always much too high for what we wanted to pay.
I hadn’t heard of Vacasa until fairly recently, so I had no idea what we were missing. As soon as I started searching for potential vacation homes, I realized that Vacasa was exactly what we needed.
In just minutes, I had narrowed my search down to a handful of amazing homes that would all be perfect for our holiday getaway. I was able to search for locations across the country that would work for everyone, the number of bedrooms we needed, amenities like a pool and features like houses that were oceanfront.
And we found the most beautiful house I’ve ever stepped foot in.
Be sure to read all about the specific house we stayed in – it’s amazing!
Everything about our family trip – from choosing a house on the website to the personalized customer service and personal welcome we received – made our holiday trip absolutely perfect.
Holiday Travel – Vacasa for Renters
• Vacasa is a one-stop-shop for all things vacation rental. As North America’s largest full-service vacation rental management company, Vacasa brings professionalism and ease to every vacation rental experience.
• With industry-leading technology and dedicated local teams in the markets they serve, Vacasa is able to give renters an unmatched experience in hospitality and ease, The team members are all empowered to deliver experiences that assure guests that they’re always ready to help – whenever and wherever needed.
• Vacasa’s unique vacation rentals deliver a more personal touch than standard hotel rooms, so guests can easily make every Vacasa they stay in their home away from home. Creating unique and lasting memories is easy in a Vacasa; families can cook a meal together, couples can cozy up in a hot tub and kids can play a rousing game of ping pong.
Holiday Travel – Vacasa for Homeowners
• Vacasa is more than just a listing site.
• Homeowners can buy, manage and sell their vacation homes through Vacasa. Every step of the vacation rental management process – from marketing and booking, to housekeeping and interior design, to navigating complex regulations and local laws – will be handled by Vacasa.
• In addition to listing properties on Vacasa.com, they partner with Airbnb, Booking.com, Homeaway and Expedia to list the Vacasas on each company’s website, driving year-round bookings and increased revenue for homeowners.
• Vacasa minimizes check-in and check-out times by allowing guests to pay online and utilizing technology that offers quick access to our Vacasas.
• Since its founding in 2009, Vacasa has consistently grown 60 percent year-over-year
• Today, Vacasa manages more than 10,600 vacation rentals across 23 U.S. states and 16 countries
• Vacasa employs over 2,500 team members worldwide
• Experience the Vacasa difference: earn more, worry less and rent with ease.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway for an anniversary, a home-away-from-home for a birthday or holiday trip, or just a wonderful travel spot for your next family trip, be sure to check out Vacasa.
With Vacasa handling all of the little details, you’ll be able to focus on what matters most: building memorable experiences with your loved ones!