This Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe takes only minutes to make and tastes amazing! They’re perfect for parties, treats, and cook-outs.
Easy Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
18 oz White Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp Shortening
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp Mint Extract
1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
– Line 8×8 pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
– Melt white chips and shortening by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until the mixture is melted and smooth.
– Add sweetened condensed milk and mint to melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
– Add food coloring to reach desired color.
– Allow mixture to cool a litlle before adding mini chips or they will melt.
– Fold in mini chips, reserving about 1/4 to place on top.
– Transfer to prepared pan and press into place.
– Sprinkle top with reserved chips and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
If you love easy and delicious recipes, be sure to try these recipes too: