I usually make tacos once a week because the whole family loves them. When I make them, I always make an extra couple of servings of the meat with taco powder. We save that in the fridge for Taco Quesadillas the next day. If you don’t have prepared taco meat, you will need to fry hamburger meat with taco seasonings ahead of time.
Easy Taco Quesadillas Recipe
Taco Meat (browned ground beef with taco powder)
Shredded Mexican cheese
Sour Cream, Salsa and/or Taco Sauce for serving
– Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray.
– Place a large tortilla in the pan.
– Sprinkle shredded Mexican cheese all around the tortilla.
– Spoon prepared taco meat over the cheese in small clumps.
– Cook for several minutes on medium-low until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
– Fold tortilla in half, then slice into pieces.
– Serve with taco sauce or salsa and sour cream.
That’s it! Super easy and they taste great.
My kids like taking them in their lunchboxes and reheating them a little in the microwaves at school. They love being able to dip them in taco sauce and sour cream.
If you love this recipe, be sure to try some of our other favorites:
Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups
Easy Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Pineapple Shrimp with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
Basil Shrimp Salad
Banana Cream Pie Recipe
Easy Watermelon Fudge Recipe