My family and our friends all love to tailgate. We spend days preparing, making lots of awesome food and making sure everything is ready for Game Day.
I’ve found some amazing recipes online to make this year and thought I’d share them with you.
Super Bowl Recipes
1. Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites from Yummilicious
2. Fried Cheese with Spicy Tomato Sauce from The Curvy Carrot
3. Tailgating Grasshopper Cakes from Martha Stewart
4. Touchdown Brownies from Betty Crocker
5. Mini Taco Dip Bites from Madigan Made
6. Mini Super Bowl Sliders from Chef Mom
7. Easy Restaurant Style Quesadillas from Simple Recipes
8. Super Bowl Chili from Better Recipes
9. Football Cake Pops from Love + Butter
10. Football Iced Cookies from Catch My Party
11. Individual Seven-Layer Dip Cups from The Girl Who Ate Everything
12. Tailgating Sub Sandwiches from Food Network Canada
13. Personal Mexican Pizzas from The Kid’s Fun Review
14. Tailgating Queso Dip from About A Mom
15. Superbowl Snackadium from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
Thanks for looking!
Let me know if you make any of these too. I’d love to see your pics! 🙂
Katherine G says
This sounds like delicious food
Scarlet of Family Focus Blog says
The brownies shaped like footballs are such a great idea. Why didn’t I think of that!?
Derek Hess says
Super Bowl Cheese Dip
1 large and 1 medium block of velveeta cheese, 1 lb hamburger meat, 1 can of rotel, and 8 oz of picante sauce. Melt cheese in crock pot, brown hamburger (then drain), add hamburger, rotel, and picante sauce to cheese stir and serve.
Darlene Ysaguirre says
Super bowl was a hit at my house wings meatballs and good dip was all we needed..so many great recipes out there this year
Judy Lipcsak says
Yummy I wish I tailgated.
Kris DeVoss says
Loving these recipes!!
natalie andrews says
I have put these recipes in the vault for more than just tailgating. We have lots of parties and these recipes can be used for many different get togethers. Thanks
Rita Spratlen says
I love these ideas and will be back to check for the recipes. I love to have new things to make and these sound so good. It makes me hungry right now!!
Robin O says
Thanks for the recipe roundup! I would love to make the Football Cake Pops from Love + Butter, but I don’t think I’m talented enough. I could handle the Tailgating Queso Dip from About A Mom though. Fun stuff!
Amanda Greene-Lebeck says
Awesome ideas, thanks a bunch
Jennifer Mitchell says
awesome recipes and ideas for a great party
Great ideas! Thanks for wetting my appetite 😉
Roe Clark says
wow!!! yum yum yummy recipes…Thank you!! 🙂