My family and our friends all love to tailgate. We spend days preparing, making lots of awesome food and making sure everything is ready for Game Day.
I’ve found some amazing recipes online to make this year and thought I’d share them with you.
Super Bowl Recipes
1. Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites from Yummilicious
2. Fried Cheese with Spicy Tomato Sauce from The Curvy Carrot
3. Tailgating Grasshopper Cakes from Martha Stewart
4. Touchdown Brownies from Betty Crocker
5. Mini Taco Dip Bites from Madigan Made
6. Mini Super Bowl Sliders from Chef Mom
7. Easy Restaurant Style Quesadillas from Simple Recipes
8. Super Bowl Chili from Better Recipes
9. Football Cake Pops from Love + Butter
10. Football Iced Cookies from Catch My Party
11. Individual Seven-Layer Dip Cups from The Girl Who Ate Everything
12. Tailgating Sub Sandwiches from Food Network Canada
13. Personal Mexican Pizzas from The Kid’s Fun Review
14. Tailgating Queso Dip from About A Mom
15. Superbowl Snackadium from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
Thanks for looking!
Let me know if you make any of these too. I’d love to see your pics!