Chocolate Dessert Dip Recipe
If you’re entertaining family and friends this holiday season, our Chocolate Dessert Dip is a wonderful treat that will be a hit with kids and adults.
Made from the semi-sweet chocolate, this dessert dip is not overly sweet or rich, so it compliments fruits, cookies and pretzels perfectly.
Chocolate Dessert Dip
• 1 cup American Heritage Chocolate Sticks
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 cup grated Heritage chocolate
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Bring the heavy cream and butter to a simmer.
2. Add powdered sugar and stir quickly.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate, mixing until it is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Serve with berries, melons, pretzels, cookies or other favorite dipping foods.
If you love this recipe, be sure to try some of our other favorites:
Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups
Easy Dole Whip – Disney Copycat Recipe
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Pineapple Shrimp with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
Basil Shrimp Salad
Banana Cream Pie Recipe
Easy Watermelon Fudge Recipe